Welcome to Canada
Canada is one of the world’s top immigration destinations with over 200,000 new arrivals coming under the Canada immigration system every year. Deciding to immigrate to Canada is a significant step in the lives of those who pursue this dream. The Canada immigration visa section of our website has been created to help those seeking to live and work in Canada. Using Canadian immigration
Canada Express Entry
Canada Express Entry is the most quick and revised immigrtaion system. Canada has introduced CRS (Comprehesive Ranking System). Which creates ranking of your profile in EOI instead of eligibility. You achieve score against various factors.
- Canadian or Non Canadian Experience
- Language Ability
Current CRS is lying above 450 points. Which is expected to drop till 400 points in 2017.
- Younger people with in-demand qualifications and proficiency in English or French (or even better both languages) are eligible for Canadian immigration as skilled workers. There are special rules to enable software specialists andbusiness immigrants to come under the Canada immigration system.
- Immigration to Canada is possible for family members of people already established in the country.
- People aged 18 to 30 from a number of Western countries can enjoy working holidays in Canada under the Working Holiday Program.
There are two types of streams of immigration to Canada
- Federal Skilled Worker Stream
- Provincial Nomination Stream
What you must have idealy before starting your case for Canada
- Age should be between 25 to 35 years
- min. 16 Years of Professional Qualifications or above
- min. 1 Year or above professional Experience or above
- You must pass IELTS (GT) 6.0 bands in each module or above
Immigration to Canada based on the skilled worker category, is a very popular visa programme and is intended for people with high levels of skills and experience. Canadian immigration also includes a special visa category for business immigrants. Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the Canadian Government’s Immigration Department, also allows the province of Quebec to select immigrants. Just as importantly, 40 percent of the annual immigration to Canada is under the family reunion and refugee programs.
Let our website serve you, and be your resource on immigration to Canada! Moving to Canada is easy. Go to our relevant links for extensive information about Canada visas, Canadian work visas, Canadian citizenship, and about immigration to Canada in general. All cases are dealt with by a lawyer authorised to represent clients in immigration matters who is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada.